J. Algal Biomass Utln.- Vol 7, No.1, January, 2016
1. Barupal, G.K and Prakash Narayan. Chlorophycean flora of Kaylana Lake, Jodhpur (Rajasthan), India. .1.. PDF
2. Daniel, R. S and A.Srivastava. Cell productivity of Nannochloropsis gaditana CCAP 849/5 in varied reactor types with different culture light paths and light regimes.. 12. PDF.
3. Emily T. Kostas, Stuart J. Wilkinson, Daniel A. White, David J. Cook. Optimization of a total acid hydrolysis based protocol for the quantification of carbohydrate in macroalgae..21.. PDF.
4. Jayshree Annamalai, Jayashree Shanmugam and Thangaraju Nallamuthu. Salt stress enhancing the production of Phytochemicals in Chlorella vulgaris and Chlamydomonas reinhardtii.. 37 .. PDF
5. Arumugam Nagarajan, Anandakumar shanmugam and Aslambasha Zackaria. Mini review on Alginate: Scope and Future perspectives.45 .. PDF.
6. Seeta, Y, K. Navatha and P. Manikya Reddy. Distribution of Pediastrum in Dal lake, Kashmir, India...56.. PDF
7. Davis George Thomas, Nirmala Minj, Natarajan Mohan, Polur Hanumantha Rao. Cultivation of Microalgae in Domestic Wastewater for Biofuel Applications – An Upstream Approach...62 .. PDF
8. Kaarunya, E, M. Sivagama Sundari, S.T. Somasundaram and P. Anantharaman. A simple approach combining microscopic and molecular techniques to identify diatoms isolated from Vellar Estuary, South East Coast of India..71.. PDF
9. Eman, A. Mahmoud, Laila, A. Farahat, Zeinab, K. Abdel Aziz., Nesreen, A. Fatthallah, Samy B. Elhenawy and Rawheya, A. Salah El Din. Cultivation of microalgae using municipal wastewater as a nutritional source..78... PDF
10. Rehab Mahmoud, Mohamed Ibrahim, Gamila Ali. Closed photobioreactor for microalgae biomass production under indoor growth conditions..86.. PDF
11. Kulvinder Bajwa, Silambarasan T, Smita and Narsi. R. Bishnoi. Effect of glucose supplementation and mixotrophic effects of glycerol and glucose on the production of biomass, lipid yield and different physiological, biochemical attributes of Chlorella pyrenoidosa. .. 93.. PDF